Saturday, April 12, 2008

スッビチ



First of all, it is Awful, but definitely better than last semester's speech, which was extremely awful. Actually, I am pretty proud of my draft and I was not as nervours as I expected when I was giving the speech, because I learned a lot of new materials and grammars in this semester and had more experience than before. It is very nice to have significant improvements on both of my speech draft and the speech. However, there are still way too many "n" and "ano", which are とても annoying. I should focus on eliminating these intermissions in my future study of Japanese.
Anyway, it is awful, but I like it.lol

3 comments:

グラント・ウーラード said...

僕は女の学生に人気があると思う?你过奖了啊!緊張な時は声が低くなるよ!

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the TV de LCD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://tv-lcd.blogspot.com. A hug.

Sato said...

Good that you like your speech! It is also good that you know what you didn't like; you know what you want to keep in mind in the future!